This Crazyweb Application Programming Interface License Agreement (“API Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern Your access to and use of the Crazyweb Application Programming Interface (“Crazyweb API”) to interface with Your website(s), catalog(s), mobile application(s), and/or software application(s), as applicable (collectively referred to as “Your Services”), to provide access to and use of Crazyweb-hosted digital content and metadata and Crazyweb’s hosted websites and platforms (collectively referred to as “Crazyweb Services”). “Crazyweb” means Edoc Com Consultancy Sdn Bhd or any of its affiliate companies, as applicable. “You” or “Your” means the applicant and any other third parties employed or directed by You or acting as Your agent who will utilize the Crazyweb API under this API Agreement.
By accessing or using the Crazyweb API, You
(a) agree to be bound by this API Agreement and any incorporated documents;
(b) acknowledge and agree that You have independently evaluated the desirability of using the Crazyweb API in Your Services and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as expressly set forth in this API Agreement;
(c) hereby represent and warrant that You are lawfully able to enter into contracts and that You have the authority to bind the party being issued Client Credentials (as defined in Section 3.1 of this Crazyweb API Agreement);
(d) hereby represent and warrant that any end user data, including but not limited to email addresses, Your Services communicate to Crazyweb has been collected according to all relevant laws; and
(e) acknowledge and agree that Crazyweb may immediately terminate this API Agreement as set forth herein and pursue any and all additional remedies, including but not limited to suspending or revoking the license granted to You under the terms of this API Agreement and blocking Your web traffic.
(f) If this API Agreement is being agreed to by a company or other legal entity, then the person signing this API Agreement on behalf of that company or entity hereby represents and warrants that they are authorized and lawfully able to bind that company or entity to this API Agreement.
This API Agreement expressly incorporates the terms of the following document(s) herein, including all future amendments or modifications thereto:
- Return & Refund Policy
- Seller Agreement
- Reseller Subscription Services Agreement
- Master Subscription Agreement
- Referral Partner Agreement
- User Content and Conduct Policy
- Regional Data Hosting Policy
- Data Deletion Policy
"Crazyweb Application Programming Interfaces" or "Crazyweb API" means CRAZYWEB technology, which may include object code, software libraries, software tools, sample source code, published specifications and Documentation. API shall include any future, updated or otherwise modified version(s) thereof furnished by EDOCCOM (in its sole discretion) to Licensee.
“Crazyweb Services” means to provide access to and use of Crazyweb-hosted digital content and metadata and Crazyweb’s hosted websites and platforms.
“Your Services” means the Licensee's website(s), catalog(s), mobile application(s), and/or software application(s).
“You” or “Your” means the applicant and any other third parties employed or directed by You or acting as Your agent who will utilize the Crazyweb API under this API Agreement.
“Permitted Purpose” means the use of the Crazyweb API solely for the purpose of Licensee's (a) internal development efforts to develop applications to work in conjunction with the CRAZYWEB products referenced in the API and for which the API was provided. (b) use to receive information related to the CRAZYWEB Services in accordance with this API Agreement and (c) display digital content solely in Your Services.
"Documentation" includes, but is not limited to programmer guides, CDs, manuals, materials, and information appropriate or necessary for use in connection with the API.
“Crazyweb” means Edoc Com Consultancy Sdn Bhd or any of its affiliate companies, as applicable.
“EDOCCOM” means the company, Edoc Com Consultancy Sdn Bhd incorporated in Malaysia, which is the CRAZYWEB API developer and CRAZYWEB Services provider, and the legal owner of the CRAZYWEB.MY marketplace website.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- Subject to the terms set forth in this API Agreement, EDOCCOM grants You a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to
(a) use the CRAZYWEB API solely for the purpose of Licensee's internal development efforts to develop applications to work in conjunction with the CRAZYWEB products referenced in the API and for which the API was provided;
(b) access and use the CRAZYWEB API (in unaltered object code form) to receive information related to the CRAZYWEB Services in accordance with this API Agreement and
(c) display digital content solely in Your Services (“Permitted Purpose”). You shall not access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API or CRAZYWEB Services for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
- You may utilize a technical services provider (“Provider”) to integrate and/or implement the CRAZYWEB API(s) into Your Services. Provider is solely responsible for any costs or expenses, incurred by Provider, resulting from Provider’s integration with the CRAZYWEB API. Provider shall comply with the terms and conditions as set forth in this API Agreement. In the event that EDOCCOM determines, in its sole discretion, that Provider fails to comply with these terms and procedures, EDOCCOM may terminate this API Agreement with immediate effect and pursue any and all additional remedies, including suspending or revoking this license and blocking Your web-traffic.
- You shall only provide access to and use of the CRAZYWEB Services using the CRAZYWEB API, under the terms of this API Agreement. In the event EDOCCOM determines, in its sole discretion, that You are using any unauthorized method to access and/or use the CRAZYWEB Services, EDOCCOM may terminate this API Agreement with immediate effect and pursue any and all additional remedies, including suspending or revoking the license and blocking Your web-traffic.
- In consideration for access to and use of the CRAZYWEB API, You agree to provide EDOCCOM session data related to Your Services in a similar quality and quantity as would be available using the CRAZYWEB Services and on CRAZYWEB-hosted pages.
- OVERDRIVE INTEGRATION REQUIREMENTS
2.1) To access and use the CRAZYWEB Services via the CRAZYWEB API, You shall:
- Call the CRAZYWEB API to receive updated metadata and other information no less than once every twenty-four (24) hours;
- Promptly update any and all price changes and remove from Your Services digital content that is no longer available for sale as communicated by EDOCCOM through the CRAZYWEB API, if applicable;
- Adhere to territorial and geographic rights and restrictions regarding the sale of digital content to end users, if applicable;
- Honor all DRM permissions (i.e. cut/paste functionality, restrictions on printing, etc.) related to the digital content as communicated by EDOCCOM;
- Provide a direct and prominent link to the CRAZYWEB-hosted title record for each item of digital content either through the MARC record 856 links or through another discovery layer as approved in writing by EDOCCOM, if applicable;
- Enable search features, including but not limited to, quick search, search by title/author, advanced search and other methods of searching for digital content;
- Provide feature lists, subject lists, and any other mechanisms to aid in browsing digital content;
- Provide the end user a link to the CRAZYWEB-hosted website where digital content is available for the end user and, in the case of Your Services, provide access for end users to "check out" digital content with a valid library card, if applicable;
- Ensure that any displayed data accurately represents the data supplied by EDOCCOM for the corresponding digital content;
- Display samples and/or all available excerpts of the digital content, as provided by EDOCCOM;
- Provide links to full reviews and/or additional metadata for digital content, if truncated;
- Provide direct links to any and all CRAZYWEB-hosted help and technical support pages;
- Provide any and all customer and technical support to end users for Your Services;
- In consideration for Your access to and use of the CRAZYWEB API, You agree to provide EDOCCOM session data related to Your Services in a similar quality and quantity as would be available accessing and using the CRAZYWEB Services and on CRAZYWEB-hosted pages, including but not limited to, circulation activity, patron or customer zip code, browsing activity, or other available data;
- If requested, at no cost to EDOCCOM, provide data related to content and materials available from sources other than EDOCCOM, including libraries’ physical materials;
- Include links to the EDOCCOM “recommend to library” feature, if applicable;
- Expose any and all retail affiliate links, if permitted, for CRAZYWEB's “Buy It Now” feature for the browsing and acquisition of digital content from CRAZYWEB’s network of retail affiliates, if applicable;
- Use any end user email address obtained through the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services only for the purpose of providing the end user with information related to the CRAZYWEB Services that the end user has requested to receive (e.g., library hold availability); and
- Immediately remove from any interface and any data repository in Your possession or under Your control, any end user data obtained through the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services which is not explicitly identified in writing by EDOCCOM as being storable, including pursuant to notifications received from interface uninstall event handlers.
2.2) You shall not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- Copy, rent, lease, sell, repair, transfer, assign, sublicense, dissemble, reverse engineer or decompile, modify or alter any part of the CRAZYWEB API;
- Sell, rent or otherwise charge money for access to or use of the samples and/or all excerpts of the digital content provided by EDOCCOM;
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API for any benchmarking or competitive purposes;
- Modify the CRAZYWEB Services in any way, including but not limited to adding to, deleting from, or otherwise altering any EDOCCOM provided digital content and/or EDOCCOM provided metadata, including adding additional information (e.g. inserting additional words into the EDOCCOM provided descriptions of digital content). Notwithstanding the forgoing, You may
(a) resize digital content graphic images in a manner that maintains the original proportions of the image or, in the case of reviews or additional metadata fields for the digital content,
(b) truncate the reviews and/or additional metadata fields in a manner that does not materially alter the meaning of the text or cause the text to become factually incorrect or misleading; and
(c) allow users of Your Services to post reviews, comment on, or upload other user-generated material within Your Services;
- Combine CRAZYWEB-provided digital content and/or metadata with content and/or metadata of any third party for the purpose of providing the download of digital content from somewhere other than CRAZYWEB Services. For avoidance of doubt, You may include EDOCCOM provided metadata in a catalog, OPAC and search results alongside metadata from third parties.
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API to establish end user identities or customer profiles;
- Issue any press release or make any other public communication, without CRAZYWEB’s prior approval, with respect to the API Agreement or Your access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services;
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services in any manner or for any purpose that may knowingly violate any law or regulation, or any right of any person including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and/or rights of personality, or which otherwise may be harmful (in EDOCCOM sole discretion) to CRAZYWEB, its providers, its suppliers, and end users of Your Services;
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services in a manner that impacts the stability of CRAZYWEB’s servers, impacts the behavior of other mobile applications, software, applications and/or websites using the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services, and/or impacts the integrity of data in CRAZYWEB reports, as determined by EDOCCOM in its sole discretion;
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, attempts to create a denial of service response, and/or constitutes excessive or abusive usage as determined by EDOCCOM, in its sole discretion;
- Access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services to market to or divert visitors and/or users and/or potential visitors and users of the CRAZYWEB Services, and create or disclose metrics about, or perform any statistical analysis of, the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services; and
- Intercept, redirect, capture or hold CRAZYWEB-initiated email or other electronic communications to end users of CRAZYWEB Services. Any and all CRAZYWEB-initiated email or other electronic communication to end users of CRAZYWEB Services shall remain from EDOCCOM. With exception of customer and technical support to end users, You shall not send notifications or other communications to end users regarding the CRAZYWEB Services without EDOCCOM’s prior written approval.
- Use any end user email address obtained through the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services for any commercial or solicitation purposes.
- CLIENT CREDENTIALS
- EDOCCOM shall assign You a confidential “Client Key” and “Client Secret” (together referred to as “Client Credentials”), for use with the CRAZYWEB API. You shall store the Client Credentials on a secure server with controlled access, firewall and intrusion detection, network monitoring and other reasonable requirements as may be communicated to You in writing from time to time. For distributed applications, You shall conceal or encrypt the Client Credentials to prevent unauthorized access and/or use. You shall communicate with CRAZYWEB’s servers using the Client Credentials through a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other CRAZYWEB-approved protocol.
- EDOCCOM may change the Client Credentials from time to time and shall give You written notice of such change. Modifications of the Client Credentials may affect Your Services and may require You to make changes to Your Services at Your own cost to continue to be compatible with or interface with the CRAZYWEB API.
- The Client Credentials are the property of EDOCCOM. You shall not sell, transfer, sublicense or otherwise disclose the Client Credentials to unauthorized third-parties. You shall contact EDOCCOM immediately if You reasonably believe that an unauthorized third-party is using the Client Credentials or if the Client Credentials are otherwise disclosed, lost or stolen.
- YOUR SERVICES
- You shall be solely responsible for Your Services, including development, operation, maintenance and all materials that appear within Your Services. You are solely responsible for
(a) the technical operation of Your Services and all related equipment including but not limited to customer and technical support for Your Services;
(b) ensuring the display of digital content on Your Services does not violate this API Agreement or any agreement between You and a third-party (including, but not limited to, any restrictions or requirement imposed by a third-party hosting Your Services);
(c) ensuring You do not access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API or CRAZYWEB Services in a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any of CRAZYWEB’s rights or those of any third-party;
(d) ensuring You do not access and/or use CRAZYWEB API or CRAZYWEB Services for any illegal purpose; and
(e) any access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services, whether or not permitted under this API Agreement.
- You shall configure unique, consistent, attributable User-Agent strings (“User-Agent Strings”) and use such User-Agent Strings in conjunction with Your Services. You shall assign User-Agent Strings to all end users of Your Services and provide a list of all current User-Agent Strings to EDOCCOM upon request. You shall not use and/or assign empty User-Agent Strings or User-Agent Strings that misrepresent the caller’s identity. You shall give prior written notice to EDOCCOM of deletion of or any modification to the User-Agent Strings. EDOCCOM reserves the right to terminate or limit the CRAZYWEB API based on User-Agent String logs and/or Internet Protocol addresses.
- EDOCCOM, or its representative, has the right, at EDOCCOM expense, to monitor or audit Your Services or activities relating to Your access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services at any time, with or without notice to You. You will not seek to block or otherwise interfere with the monitoring or audit. Your failure to reasonably comply with EDOCCOM’s efforts to audit Your compliance with this API Agreement shall constitute a material breach of this API Agreement and be grounds for EDOCCOM to terminate this API Agreement.
- EDOCCOM may discuss, review, develop for itself, have developed, acquire, license or develop for third parties mobile application(s), software application(s), website(s), and/or marketing materials which may be competitive to Your Services or other products or services provided by You, irrespective of their similarity to Your current product(s) or product(s) that You may develop. For avoidance of doubt, EDOCCOM may provide the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services to third-parties who may compete with You and Your Services and/or Your product(s).
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The CRAZYWEB API, CRAZYWEB Services and all intellectual property rights contained in the foregoing, are and will at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of EDOCCOM and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- MODIFICATION OF API AGREEMENT & OVERDRIVE API
- EDOCCOM may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this API Agreement at any time and in EDOCCOM’s sole discretion with or without notice to You. Modifications may affect Your Services and may require You to make changes to Your Services at Your own cost to continue to be compatible with or interface with the CRAZYWEB API.
- EDOCCOM may, in its sole discretion, release subsequent versions and/or updated versions of the CRAZYWEB API and require You to use the most current version by giving You written notice. Modifications may affect Your Services and may require You to make changes to Your Services at Your own cost to continue to be compatible with or interface with the CRAZYWEB API.
- EDOCCOM may conduct maintenance on, stop providing, and/or change the method of access to the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services at any time, with or without notice to You. For avoidance of doubt, EDOCCOM, in its sole discretion, may temporarily or permanently suspend Your access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services under this API Agreement. EDOCCOM shall not be liable for any cost, expenses, or damage which You may incur as a result of said maintenance, suspension, or changing the method of access to and/or use of CRAZYWEB API and/or Services.
- IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR SOLE RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS API AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO AND/OR USAGE OF THE CRAZYWEB API AND/OR CRAZYWEB SERVICES FOLLOWING EDOCCOM’S MODIFICATION CONSTITUTES YOUR IRREVOCABLE AND BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
EDOCCOM reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to charge reasonable fees for use of and/or access to the CRAZYWEB API and/or the CRAZYWEB Services. If EDOCCOM decides to charge You for access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or the CRAZYWEB Services, EDOCCOM will provide You with prior written notice of such charges.
- NO WARRANTIES; NO SUPPORT
THE CRAZYWEB API AND CRAZYWEB SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EDOCCOM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND DUTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CRAZYWEB API AND ANY CRAZYWEB SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, RESULTS OF USE, RELIABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. FURTHER, EDOCCOM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE CRAZYWEB API WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY INTERRUPTION OF THE CRAZYWEB API, EDOCCOM’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY SHALL BE TO USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT THE INTERRUPTION. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE API AGREEMENT DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU AND/OR END USERS TO ANY SUPPORT FOR THE CRAZYWEB API. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EDOCCOM WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS API AGREEMENT.
- LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION
- THE CRAZYWEB API IS BEING PROVIDED BY EDOCCOM FREE OF CHARGE. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE THAT EDOCCOM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE CRAZYWEB API (OR EDOCCOM’S SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SUCH ACCESS AND/OR USE) REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, AND EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY, IN NO EVENT SHALL EDOCCOM OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CRAZYWEB API, EVEN IF EDOCCOM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. EDOCCOM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS API AGREEMENT, IN ANY EVENT.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless EDOCCOM and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or in any way related to Your access to and/or use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or violation of this API Agreement. EDOCCOM shall provide You with written notice of any such claim or demand. EDOCCOM reserves the right, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You, which shall not excuse Your indemnity obligations. In the event of any settlement of an action, You agree to obtain EDOCCOM’s prior written consent to the settlement (which shall not be unreasonably withheld, delayed or cause any delay or harm in the settlement discussion).
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- The term of this API Agreement (“Term”) shall continue indefinitely unless terminated by EDOCCOM or You in accordance with the provisions herein.
- EDOCCOM reserves the right, in its sole discretion (for any reason or for no reason) and at any time without notice to You, to (a) modify, suspend or discontinue the CRAZYWEB API, including its availability; (b) suspend or terminate this API Agreement; and/or (c) suspend or terminate any of Your rights under this API Agreement to access and/or use the CRAZYWEB API and/or any CRAZYWEB Services. Any termination of access to the CRAZYWEB API will also immediately terminate any and all licenses granted to You hereunder.
- You may terminate this API Agreement by removing the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services from Your Services and discontinuing use of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services at any time. You shall immediately notify EDOCCOM, in writing, of Your termination of the CRAZYWEB API and/or CRAZYWEB Services.
- Upon termination of this API Agreement, You shall promptly delete and remove all calls to the CRAZYWEB API from all web pages, scripts, widgets, applications, and other software in Your possession or under Your control and promptly destroy and remove from all computers, hard drives, networks and other storage media all copies of the CRAZYWEB API, Client Credentials, and CRAZYWEB Services.
- EDOCCOM shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, or damages as a result of termination of this API Agreement by either party.
- The terms of this Agreement that by their nature are intended to continue indefinitely, including but not limited to Sections 2.2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, shall remain in full force and effect following the termination of this API Agreement.
- The Agreement and the terms provided herein are confidential. Each party acknowledges that it may receive confidential information, software or knowhow from the other party relating to the other party or its customers or users, or to technical, marketing and business affairs of the other party (“Confidential Information”). Each party agrees that all that is identified in writing at the time of disclosure as confidential, or ought to be treated as confidential given the type of information of the other party shall be held in strict confidence and shall not be disclosed or used without express written consent of the other party disclosed and the nature of its disclosure.
- The receiving party will:
(i) not use the disclosing party’s Confidential Information except for the exercise of its rights or performance of its obligations hereunder;
(ii) not disclose such Confidential Information to any party, other than its and its affiliates’ employees and consultants who have a “need to know” for the receiving party to exercise its rights or perform its obligations hereunder; and
(iii) use at least reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of such Confidential Information. If the receiving party is required by law to make any disclosure of such Confidential Information, the receiving party will first give written notice of such requirement to the disclosing party, and will permit the disclosing party to intervene in any relevant proceedings to protect its interests in the Confidential Information, and provide full cooperation to the disclosing party in seeking to obtain such protection.
- Information will not be deemed Confidential Information hereunder if such information:
(a) is known or becomes known (independently of disclosure by the disclosing party) to the receiving party prior to or after receipt from the disclosing party from a source other than one having an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing party;
(b) becomes publicly known, except through a breach hereof by the receiving party;
(c) is independently developed by the receiving party without any use of the disclosing party’s Confidential Information; or
(d) the disclosing party has given the receiving party written permission to disclose the Confidential Information.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Independent Contractor. You and EDOCCOM are independent contractors under this Agreement and nothing in this Agreement authorizes either party to act as a legal representative or agent of the other for any purpose. It is expressly understood that this Agreement does not establish a franchise relationship, partnership, principal-agent relationship, or joint venture. Neither party shall have the power to bind the other with respect to any obligation to any third party. Each party is solely responsible for its employees, including terms of employment, wages, hours, required insurance, and daily direction and control.
- Assignment. The rights and obligations under this API Agreement shall not be assigned or subcontracted by You without the express prior written consent of EDOCCOM.
- No Exclusivity. This Agreement is not exclusive and does not impose any obligation on either party with respect to competing relationships or opportunities.
- All Disputes Arising From this API Agreement. This API Agreement shall be governed by the laws of MALAYSIA, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. Any dispute regarding this API Agreement or the relationship that has been established by this API Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts residing in MALAYSIA, and the local laws of MALAYSIA will apply to any such action related to the above without regard to any conflicts of laws principles. Both parties submit to venue and jurisdiction in these courts.
- No Waiver. The failure of EDOCCOM to exercise any right or the waiver by EDOCCOM of any breach shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right or be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same of any other term of the API Agreement.
- Severability. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction determines that any portion of the API Agreement is unenforceable, void, invalid, or inoperative, the remaining provisions of the API Agreement shall not be affected and shall continue in effect as though such invalid provisions were deleted.
Theses Terms were last updated on December 21, 2018.
BY ACCESSING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS API YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INDICATED ABOVE.
Copyright © 2018 EDOC COM CONSULTANCY SDN BHD (932390-A)
All Rights Reserved